- Grower: Tega and Tula Specialty Coffee Farm
- Variety: Wild Keffa forest coffee
- Region: Tega and Tula villages, Bonga, Bigo, Keffa, Ethiopia
- Altitude: 1693-1860 meters
- Process: Natural
- Certifications: Fair Trade, Organic
Mountain Mama Roasters is now Wild Coffee Roasters!
$13.00 – $60.00
Ethiopia Tega & Tula is a fully washed coffee from the region of Keffa in Ethiopia. It was produced by the Tega & Tula Specialty Coffee Farm between 1,690-1,870 meters above sea level. This cup has a distinctive floral taste paired with notes of lime and pear that present themselves as the cup cools.
|Dimensions||2.5 × 3.5 × 6 in|